T-Mate – Starter, Transition Table
T-Mate tables provide a leg up on affordability – T-Mate shares legs between adjacent surfaces to deliver excellent value and allowing more knee space and a cleaner look.
- Starter Tables supplied with two legs for freestanding applications
- Adder Tables supplied with one leg. Any shared leg configuration requires one Starter Table and all remaining tables can be Adders
- Tables can be connected together by using the optional ganging accessory (not available for 18″).
- Overall table height: 29″
- 100 lb. weight capacity on Starter Tables, weight evenly distributed
- Optional Modesty Panel, with built-in cable trough (2.8″ depth), can be added to any tabletop
- Tables available in either Low Pressure Laminate with standard T-Mold or High Pressure Laminate with your choice of 3 edge treatments
- HPL T-Mold Edge Treatments: Standard T-Mold (T) or Knife-Edge (K) available in corporate edge colors
- LPL table leg finishes available in Black. All corporate paint colors available for HPL table legs
- Manufactured cutouts for daisy chain electrical kits now standard on 24″D & 30″D rectangular tables (one centered cutout per table).Add “E” suffix and $30 list upcharge per cutout. See Training Tables Power Options for surface mount kits.
- T-Mate Tables Starter